The Estelle Wood Frame is a traditional ornate styled Baroque picture frame with beautiful corner ornaments. The frame is finished with Hand Gilded Antique gold leaf and an inner Natural Linen Liner. It is available in assorted sizes perfect for painted canvas, wedding photographs, oil paintings and artwork. The listed frame size will accommodate the photo/artwork size. Optional Plexiglass & Backing Board.
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Picture Frames Includes: hanging hardware
- Optional: 0.06" Regular Plexiglass & 3/16" Thick Corrugated Backing Board
- Hand Gilded Antique gold leaf with a Natural Linen Liner
- Frame Width: 3"
- Rabbet Depth: 1/4" inch
- Gold inner lining
- Frame Material: Solid Wood
- Ornate styled Baroque picture frame
- Premium quality materials, Strong and Durable Frame Mouldings
- Choosing a frame size is easy. If you have an 8x10 photo or print, you need to choose an 8x10 frame, and so on.
- Frame size is based on inner dimensions, The listed frame size will accommodate the photo/artwork size.
Available Picture Frame Options:
- Yes, Plexiglass & Backing Board selected, includes plexiglass, corrugated backing board, framing points installed on the back of the frame, and hanging hardware.
- No, Plexiglass & Backing Board not selected, only the empty frame and hanging hardware will be sent. Framing points, that hold in a photo, plexiglass, and corrugated backing board, will not be included.
Help with Sizes: When choosing the best picture frame size, always make sure to measure your photo or artwork first. Our picture frame sizes are based on the inside dimensions. Therefore the size of the frame will fit the size of the photo or artwork going inside it. For Example, if you have an 8” x 10” photo, the photo will fit in the 8” x 10” frame.
Superb craftsmanship and exceptional commitment to quality...
Our frames and mirrors are built to the highest quality standards, exceptional design and will provide generations of beauty for your home.
Amazing quality frame! Speedy shipping and safely packed. Would love to get more frames in the future, Thank you!
All the products I ordered were exactly as described. Delivered in good quality packaging and on time. The frames and mirror were absolutely beautiful and great quality!
The frames were beautiful, just what my customer was looking for. The frames were so well packed that there was no way they could get damaged. It took a while to get them unpacked because if the extreme wrapping. Great job! Thanks.
If your westframes.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, West Frames will gladly accept returns within 30 days of your delivery date unless the item is marked as final sale. Once the item(s) is received by us, in the original packaging with no damage, in new condition, we will process a refund to your original payment account. A Return Authorization number is required. Customer will assume the cost of the return shipment and must insured return item(s). We do not accept returns/exchanges on custom-made or special order items. These types of sales are Final Sale and are non-refundable and/or exchangeable.
To start a return request, please click here. All returns will be processed within 3-5 business days of receipt. We will issue a refund to the credit card originally used for the purchase. You will receive an email notification when the credit has been issued. If you have an inquiry, please contact us by clicking here.
When your order ships, we will notify you via email. Included in your email will be a tracking number for your shipment. We encourage you to track your package online or on the phone with the carrier. Standard shipping is FedEx Ground or USPS, depending on the size & weight of your order. Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to process. Your order will arrive approximately 5-7 business days after processing. Delivery time does not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Items purchased together will not necessarily be shipped together. All ship times are on business days.
Our FAQs answer our most commonly asked questions. Please click on this link - FAQs